This recipe is vegan with plant protein and refined sugar-free.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 serving (30g) of Go Good Whey Protein Powder + Organic Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons plain flour (using a gf flour blend should also work)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips or chopped chocolate, to top/stir in
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk/stir in the dry ingredients, ensuring there are no chunks of flour or cacao. Taste and add a dash more sweetener or cacao if you’d prefer more sweetness or chocolaty flavor. Stir in half of the chocolate chips, reserving the rest for topping.
- Pour batter into a coffee mug or ramekin, and top with the remaining chocolate chips. Place the dish on a small plate (in case it overflows), and microwave on high for ~50-70 seconds*– the top layer of the cake may still seem a little underdone and wet, but it should be slightly firm to the touch. Note: The cooking time will vary depending on the microwave– the one used in this recipe was 800 Watts.
- The cake is best eaten while fresh and warm (with a dollop of yogurt or banana ice-cream!), as it will firm up more the longer it sits.
Whey Protein Powder + Organic Chocolate
- Improve your muscle recovery and repair
- Easy to digest - Gluten, soy and dairy-free
- Boost your immunity and help build lean muscle