INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 cup rolled oats (ensure gf as needed)
- 2 servings (60g) of Go Good Unflavoured Whey Protein Powder
- 1 medium carrot (~½ heaped cup chopped or ½ packed cup once finely grated/ground)
- 2 heaped tablespoons Greek yogurt (or sub other thick yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoons chia seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons raisins/sultanas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash or two nutmeg (optional)
- Liquid sweetener or stevia to taste (optional, add if you’d like more sweetness)
- Begin by either finely grating the carrot or blending/pulsing it until finely ground, but not mushy and pureed (you should have about ~½ cup carrot bits). Add the carrot to a mixing bowl.
- Next, either finely chop the dates or blend them with the milk until they become finely ground (and infuse the milk with sweetness!). Add the dates/milk to the bowl of carrots, and stir in all of the remaining ingredients.
- Add more cinnamon or sweetener if you’d like, and toss in some pepitas or sunflower seeds for an additional crunch. Separate between two small bowls or jars, and allow to thicken up in the fridge overnight or for at least several hours.