Raise your hand for a brightly flavoured breakfast smoothie that will energize you right out the door!
The coconut milk creates a super smooth texture that makes this smoothie nearly taste like dessert.
This smoothie really does feel like a treat. You could even use it to trick your kids into eating fruits for dessert. The tropical combination of mango and coconut is especially satisfying on hot summer days.
- 2 TBsp of Go Good Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- 250ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 150g mango, roughly chopped
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Extra Tip: when mangos are not in season you can easily find frozen mango that will make your smoothie even fresher. You can add a banana to this recipe for a thicker consistency and more energy.Use full-fat coconut milk when you want an extra-creamy ‘treat’ and use light coconut milk when you want to save some calories.
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Pour smoothie into a large glass.
- Add extra coffee to personal taste.