This recipe is refined sugar-free, can be made gluten-free and vegan with Go Good Vanilla Plant Protein.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- ¼ - ⅓ cup vanilla or plain yoghurt (coconut or dairy)
- Half a speckled banana
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 serving (30 g) of Go Good Whey Protein Powder + Organic Vanilla
- A small handful of ice (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until thoroughly combined and creamy. Taste and add more banana or a pinch of stevia if you’d like a bit more sweetness. For a thicker consistency, add more yoghurt, ice, or pop the shake in the freezer for a bit to thicken up.