For me, I love a big thick smoothie bowl after a hard work out. I like to have a good balance of proteins and fats to keep me full for longer as well as to help my muscles repair.
I definitely have a sweet tooth I’ve always been a massive fruit lover! So adding berries and bananas together with the Go Good Banana Whey Protein gives it a natural sweetness that I love!
It’s a busy time of year for me at the moment, so the Endurance Smoothie Booster provides a boost in the morning so I’m firing on all cylinders for my day. This smoothie is super simple and can be adjusted to suit, substituting for different flavour preferences.
Extra Tip: use frozen fruit for a creamy & chilled brekky after a sweaty workout.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 frozen banana
- 100g mixed frozen berries
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds (15g)
- 1 scoop of Go Good Organic Banana Whey Protein Powder
- 1 scoop of Go Good Endurance Smoothie Booster
- 1 cup of almond milk (or any liquid of choice)
- just chuck all the ingredients in the blender and then put into a bowl and top with whatever goodies you have in the pantry!