Back from holidays? Need a sweet treat to get you through the first weeks back to the grind? These protein-packed bites perfect for hunger attacks and post workout.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
To make the biscuit:
- ½ cup of Go Good Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 1 cup almond butter
- 4 dates, pitted and soaked to soften
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
To make the vegan chocolate sauce
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- Place the cashew nuts into a food processor and blitz to form a crumb.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whizz until a nice sticky dough forms.
- Press into a slice tray and place in the freezer to harden for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the chocolate dipping sauce by blending the ingredients together until silky smooth.
- Take out the slice, cut into sticks, dip in the chocolate, sprinkle some sesame seeds on the chocolate, optional, and place back in the freezer to set.
- CHOMP ON IT!