This bowl is EVERYTHING if you have a sweet tooth like mine. It is thick, creamy and has the most amazing caramel flavour from the combination of the Maca powder in Go Good’s energy booster and the medjool dates.
Getting to that time of year where it is all go and need a little extra support to keep me going between work, friends, family & working out! Maca is such a great little add in to your diet when you need to boost energy levels and support hormone balance and fertility – so much goodness in one little root!
Top tip - adding a scoop of Go Good Vanilla Whey protein gives this smoothie bowl the most delicious fluffy texture, as well as keeping me fuller for longer.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop Go Good Energy Smoothie Booster
- 1 scoop of Go Good Organic Vanilla Plant Protein Powder
- 3-4 Medjool dates
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Handful of ice cubes
- Frozeb raspberries
- Nuts and seeds
- Pop all ingredients into a blender and blitz until thick and creamy.
- Pour into bowl and top with any goodies you have in the pantry!